With over 10 years of experience in the Real Estate industry, Rita Danielle Steele founded real estate consulting firm SRCI Group in 2015.
Dedicated to facilitating the company’s creative and business growth, Steele manages a highly diverse, multifaceted team of professionals providing full commercial and residential brokerage and consulting services in the Greater Providence area.
While Rita’s personal interests and endeavours are wide ranging, her long-time passion for Providence’s historic properties has served as a primary focus, inspiring her to specialize in historic restoration and real estate development. Her most notable project to date was the conversion and restoration of the former Rumford Library in East Providence into a single family residence.
Steele currently serves on the Greater Providence Board of Realtors Board of Directors, the Providence Preservation Society Board of Trustees, and the Statewide MLS Board of Directors, The Providence Revolving Fund Board of Directors, RIAR and GPBOR Government Affairs Committees, and additionally serves as a RIAR RPAC Trustee.
Rita earned her Juris Doctorate from Roger Williams University School of Law, is a licensed attorney in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, and a registered General Contractor in Rhode Island.
Rita Danielle is a member of the following organizations and committees:
- Greater Providence Board of Realtors Board of Directors
- Providence Preservation Society 2016-2019 Board of Trustees
- Providence Revolving Fund Board of Directors
- Statewide MLS Board of Directors
- Rhode Island Association of Realtors RPAC Trustee
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- American Bar Association, Real Estate Specialty Group
- U.S. Green Building Council, Rhode Island Chapter
- Founding Member, Green Resource Council
- GPBOR Professional Development Committee
- West Broadway Neighborhood Association
- The Providence Athenaeum
Licensed Broker and Attorney in RI & MA
RI Residential & Commercial Contractor Reg. 41939
2017 NUII Graduate, Leadership Rhode Island 2016 RISBJ Entrepreneurial Woman to Watch Award Recipient
2015 Rhody Award Recipient for Historic Preservation
Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist, NAR Green Sustainable Property Designee
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 5-Star Home Professional Award Recipient
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Circle of Excellence Awards by the Greater Providence Board of Realtors
- Office : 401.227.9040
- Mobile : 401.297.1249
- Fax : 401.223.6797